Black Friday 2013 at Goose Island Clybourn
In Goose Island Clybourn tradition, we've put together something special for Black Friday. Akin to last year, this year's event will feature a ticketed Black Friday package where a Goose Island brewer will lead you through a tasting of these barrel-aged beers:
- Bourbon County Brand Stout '13
- Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout '13
- Bourbon County Brand Barleywine '13
- Templeton Rye Bourbon County Brand Stout '13
- Backyard Rye Bourbon County Brand Stout (Templeton Rye BCBS with mulberries, boysenberries, marionberries) '13
- Proprietor's Bourbon County Brand Stout (Templeton Rye BCBS with toasted coconut) '13
Plus, attendees will take home a 2009 bomber of Bourbon County Brand Stout and a new edition of our Bourbon County Brand Stout snifter.
Please note: None of these bottles are for sale individually at the pub, they will only be available for tasting in this ticketed event.
*UPDATE* Thank you to everyone who purchased their Black Friday tickets! We have sold out but we're working on getting more beer for additional sessions. Stay tuned for updates.
*UPDATE* We've been able to secure beer for two more sessions: 10am and 12pm. Tickets on sale Friday 11/8 at noon.
Goose Island Clybourn (View)
1800 N Clybourn Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|